ANYBODY WATCHING NASCAR???

I never missed a lap when Roush was Biffle, Kenseth, Martin, Busch, and Burton.

The "New Car" ruined it for me. It's gotten boring.

No, I don’t live far enough South. If I’m gonna watch something go around in circles, I’m gonna flush the toilet and watch the turd make a complete revolution before saluting and doing something more productive?

NASCAR has left behind everything that made it great....and joined the cancel culture in America. I grew up with my father racing late models in the middle of America, it was in my blood. Now I find it tough to even watch....they claim they are some of the best drivers in the world....not even close...nothing but a bunch of spoiled LITTLE brats as far as I am concerned.

Ya!

They Won't Let Them Push anymore!

Or Fight after a Race!

They Did Find a Rope Hangin on a Garage Door Though!

WAFJ!

Best Take Some of Your Scouting Money with You So You can Try & Double it!:D

Word of Advice:

If You are Riding the Shuttle Bus back & Forth From Vegas to the Track?

Leave Your Weaponry at your Hotel Room!

And Don't Forget to Ride the Ride Atop the Stratosphere!

Oh!

And If You decide to Walk the Strip at Night Make Sure You've got Your Weaponry Back on you!

There's Some Real Weirdo's Down there!

EDIT:Don't Forget To Take Some Ear Protection with You even if it's the Cheaper Ear Plugs!

You Ain't Gonna wanna Pay Track-side Prices for them!

And Don't Be a Tight Ass!

Beers are Usually 8.00-9.00 a piece!:D

Turkey Legs are about the Same Price!

I Never Bought any of them But I Was Surrounded by 120,000 Rednecks that Were!:D

Them Cars Ain't as Loud as they Used to Be when they were Running 900 Horsepower but they're Still Loud!

Headed for Vegas this weekend for a little NASCAR and rock climbing! Never been to a race before. Got to knock it off the list.

Last edited:
Headed for Vegas this weekend for a little NASCAR and rock climbing! Never been to a race before. Got to knock it off the list.
They're fun to go to in-person.

If you're not against a little wagering, place a bunch of small head-to-head bets before the race. If you only pick the winner and your guy isn't up front you lose the excitement. The head-to-head bets keep you watching the whole field the entire race.

PS... Take ear muffs.

They're fun to go to in-person.

If you're not against a little wagering, place a bunch of small head-to-head bets before the race. If you only pick the winner and your guy isn't up front you lose the excitement. The head-to-head bets keep you watching the whole field the entire race.

PS... Take ear muffs.
I never even thought about the betting.

I used to watch all the time, until they pussified it...

I've been to Daytona twice
Texas once
Vegas fifteen times

If I got nothing else to do I will watch a race. It is still fun to watch the cars going that fast that close together. Bumping and sliding. I thinks its pretty cool to watch. The very beginning and very end of Daytona was pretty fun to watch.

Ya watch it .I usually have to record it then watch it.but I've been since I was a kid it's changed but I still enjoy it. You gotta really put yourself in that car and think of what it would be like going that fast with all those another cars and drivers' you gotta have nerves if steel.just like on a hunt th

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom