anyone been up in region G

K

knoxville471

Heading to G in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has been up there, just wondering what the numbers and quality are lookin like this year

I hunted the opener for 5 days. It was warm and the bucks were on the tops from 9200-10000'. I saw around 20-25 bucks per day most in the 24" range and a few 26-27" bucks. Good luck on your hunt.

just curious on when you will be heading up? You stated that you are heading up in a few weeks. In a few weeks the season will be closed in most of G. Most of the areas in G will be closing on the 7th of october. Except for area 135, which closes on the 14. Just didn't want to have you gearing up to come hunt an area that may already be closed. Talked to a guy from Washington last year in H that came out to hunt deer after the season had already closed. He was heart broke when he had to pack up and go home right after he had showed up.

I'll be up the 12th to the 21st hit the end of the deer and start of the elk

I'll be in the area starting this Saturday for about ten days or until I'm sucessful. I think quantity is good from what I'm hearing but not much news on overall quality. Calling for some cooler weather and maybe rain and snow at night next week, so hopefully that will help. Good luck on your hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom