Anyone compared maven vs Swarovski?

Hoot

Just wondering if anyone has compared Swarovski 15s to maven, Zeiss, or leupold 15s. I'm sure the swaros are better, just wondering how much better for the price difference. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

>Just wondering if anyone has compared
>Swarovski 15s to maven, Zeiss,
>or leupold 15s. I'm sure
>the swaros are better, just
>wondering how much better for
>the price difference. Let me
>know what you guys think.
>Thanks

They're significantly better than the Mavens and Leupolds I've lookd though, haven't looked through the zeiss. The meopta meostars are closest imho..

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-19 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]My brother has swaros, other brother has zeiss, I've got meopta, leica and leupold. My buddy has the mavens. I've compared them all and mavens/leupolds are neck and neck, zeiss a little better, swaro, leica and meopta are the best in my opinion. Swaro, leica and meopta theres a noticable difference in them compared to the leupold and mavens. Best bang for the buck I'd say meopta.

Theres a review over on Rokslide comparing the Swaro's to Conquests, Kaibab's, and Sig Sauer. The Sig's for resolution and low light performance matched the Swaro. The Swaro has more contrast, I like to say image pop than the sig. The swaro is also better edge to edge but the sig has a larger fov so thats a wash. Conquest was below both in all respects, Kaibab's below that.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-19 AT 08:10AM (MST)[p]I have the meoptas 15s. Compared them to vortex Kaibabs and came away with meoptas. I have the 10?42slc non hd and Meoptas are comparable to them. Hope that helps ya.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom