anyone ever hear of a .32H.P.S. ????

E4807FA8-AE50-484F-93CB-1FEE2278756E.jpeg

I know what a 32 win special is……considered a deer rifle by a couple uncles I had. Are they the same?

I ran across an old piece of 33 wcf brass not long ago. I think finding a tarnished old piece of brass from a funky old caliber is almost as cool a finding an arrowhead.

I know what a 32 win special is……considered a deer rifle by a couple uncles I had. Are they the same?

I ran across an old piece of 33 wcf brass not long ago. I think finding a tarnished old piece of brass from a funky old caliber is almost as cool a finding an arrowhead.
That’s interesting, I found an old 33 wcf casing on my sheep hunt in CO last august at about 12,800’. I can’t imagine they were up there killing much more than sheep back then?!? I kept it and it was a definite good luck charm!

The Marlin 1893, I believe, was the only rifle chambered in it, to my knowledge, it was a 32 Winchester Special, but Marlin didn't want to call it a 32 Winchester Special. Later on the 336s used the 32 Winchester Special stamp on the barrel.
My Dad had one and i have it now, he hunted with it to 1957 when he got a 740 autoloader Remington in 280 Remington, He also ordered that rifle with a high comb stock to use with a 2 1/2 power Weaver. ce61

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom