anyone ever hunt unit 20 for deer?

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
Looking to see what the hunting might be like, might buy a tag for my kid and try it out, wondering if its worth the try.

Like most of the state, it ain't what it was 20yrs ago. Now with these later dates, it'll get worse.

haha I was hum hawing around between the 7/8 or 20 tags on the leftover list all day. I never pulled the trigger. Did you end up picking one up?

Nope, I debated and debated and looked at the success rates, I couldn't figure out if it was worth doing with limited time to go.

I think most of 20 is closed this year bc of multiple fires. Season is over anyway... Except for private land only. Lots of houses and hikers around

I hunted it last year, 4th season. private land. Didn't see a lot of deer. way more elk than deer. fire's were really bad there so I'm not sure how that's going to impact the deer movement.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom