Anyone fish Lake Tahoe?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I want to take my wife up there to fish and spend a few days there in the spring. How is the fishing that time of year? I'll be calling a guide or two up there but trying to get a little info before I do. Thanks!

She Won't Like it Wisz!

But I Can Take care of Things while You're Gone if you need me to?:D

I want to take my wife up there to fish and spend a few days there in the spring. How is the fishing that time of year? I'll be calling a guide or two up there but trying to get a little info before I do. Thanks!

Be prepared as it can snow into June!

Robb

IMG_4305.JPG

Like was mentioned already, Spring here can still be Winter there so be prepared. Yes, there is some good lake fishing with a couple charters. The Little Truckee is good for fly fishing. Don;t forget about Pyramid Lake for some big cutthroats. there are a couple guides that specialize in doing that too.

You can catch some big Macks on Tahoe it's worth the trip and also you have the night life after.
Pyramid lake is in the middle of no where no night life like the wife wants. She is giving in to you for fishing take her out on the town.....
But the fishing at Pyramid is hard to beat

Went 2 years ago with my brother and dad for Father's day. Wouldn't recommend our charter. Next time I'll be booking with Reel-lentless Sportfishing.

Was on Pyramid yesterday with Deep Water Guide owned by Sam Shallow. Had a great day! The boat landed 26, lost about a half dozen, and probably had 20-30 strikes.
My son caught the biggest fish @ 9 1/2 pounds.

Was on Pyramid yesterday with Deep Water Guide owned by Sam Shallow. Had a great day! The boat landed 26, lost about a half dozen, and probably had 20-30 strikes.
We’re you guys trolling or fly fishing?

Ya I was on Sam’s boat he’s a great captain and has a great boat even had the kids out with us.
9D53435E-16C8-403F-8124-B105AFD1AA8C.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom