anyone fishing?

vinihunt

anyone like to fishin while off season?

I often go Pecos to do some fishin...once in a while to San Juan river..and boatin at Conchas Lake..but with the gas high ..maybe not too much lake trip..hope to do some backpackin this summer..

what about u guys/gals...anything fun?

vinihunt

I usually take the kids to Pecos, but gas is brutal! We went to Sandia lakes, but not the greatest. Like you I am saving for some backpacking trips. See if I can beat up the truck some more!

Vini, this is paulc from JHO. We talked about barbary sheep and oryx a little.

Been doing some fishing at Ute lake. Me and my 9 year old slaughtered them last weekend. Lots of crappie, some walleye, smallmouth, largemouth and white bass as well.

How have you been doing.

My son drew # 45 rank for the oryx depredation hunt on the small missile range.

HOpe all is well.

Paul

Hey nmpaulc..

Ute Lake is good lake! glad to have you here on MM...

I'm good...and hope to pull good tags this year!

#45? lucky him! no tag for me on oryx for 6 years now! both off range and depredation!

hope all is well also!

vinihunt

yeah gas is brutal!

I fish sandia lake few years ago....not too bad..

lol about beat up the truck again! =)

vinihunt

vini whats up .gonna try going to lagunitas this weekend.been going shed hunting on weekends.waiting 4 the draw.drew oryx off range now in june that will help kill time .ill let u now how the fishing was. later.miguel

damn! u lucky! u had my tag..I put first choice was June!

let me know how's fishin up there..plan go after memorial wknd...anything good on sheds?...

later bro...vinihunt

We did pretty good on walleye and smallmouth bass at Abiquiu last weekend. Will try to get out again this weekend weather permitting.

Later,
--Bill

Where is abiqui lake.

Real impressed with Ute lake. Plan on making it my main fishing lake.

Hope all you guys draw the tags you want!!

Any one buy valle caldera raffle tickets?

NMPaul,

Abiquiu is about an hour north of Santa Fe. I don't bother with the Baca tags, I have a cabin about a 1/2 mile from the south fence of the grant. I want to hunt the cats that roam through there.

--Bill

vini dont get mad june was my 3rd choice.found an awesome set in 6 and a nice right side.and about 10 dinks up in 52 nothing over a 5 by

cauht about 10 between all of us this weekend saw elk deer antelope and turkey.No sheds though.nice and green up there.

LAST EDITED ON May-21-07 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]awesome!! always see some critters up there!!
went pecos yesterday, caught lots fish..kept 5 and 3 were 14"...rained all afternoon!! lots of campers!

vinihunt

We've been killing the bass (mostly large mouth, but several really nice small mouth) at Santa Rosa lake for the past 2 weeks. On Friday, we caught about 40 between the 3 of us. A couple pushing 3-4 pounds.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom