Anyone get a CC hit for Bear?

hoopscoach

The recaps say there were 2 of us at my point total and only one of us drew so I'm literally 50/50. I'm really hoping to draw as this is a good year for that tag but no CC hit so far...

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

I'm now the not-so-proud owner of 15 bear points. For 3 years now, I have been right on the cusp of drawing and been victimized by point creep. I should be the top point holder next year but no doubt there will be a few guys who have been applying elsewhere or sitting on the sidelines with more points that will apply and put me on the cusp again. Dang, I really wanted to burn those points this year!

Maybe one of them will turn their tag back in. I'm literally first in line for a reissue and I will almost certainly grab it if available!

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

>I'm now the not-so-proud owner of
>15 bear points. For 3
>years now, I have been
>right on the cusp of
>drawing and been victimized by
>point creep. I should be
>the top point holder next
>year but no doubt there
>will be a few guys
>who have been applying elsewhere
>or sitting on the sidelines
>with more points that will
>apply and put me on
>the cusp again. Dang, I
>really wanted to burn those
>points this year!
>
>Maybe one of them will turn
>their tag back in. I'm
>literally first in line for
>a reissue and I will
>almost certainly grab it if
>available!
>
>"Rather fail with honor than succeed
>by fraud"

That must be one Cracker Jack bear huntin hole!

I'm one of those on the sidelines with now 15 points hoopscoach. No desire to shoot 25 bears.

#livelikezac

Just wondering because I haven't played the bear game in a while but where does it take that many points for a bear these days?

I'm in 61 a lot and the Bears have really gotten out of control population wise.

>Just wondering because I haven't played
>the bear game in a
>while but where does it
>take that many points for
>a bear these days?
>
>I'm in 61 a lot and
>the Bears have really gotten
>out of control population wise.
>

I've contemplated burnin my points and heading down there to try and do my part coloradoman. 851 takes a bunch of points, by the reports I'm hearing not sure it's much better than 61. Sounds like you guys are covered up in em! Part of me hopes spring baiting season comes back, and I'll have the points to pick wherever. Think we're gonna need a few more citiots gettin bit before that happens if it ever does.

#livelikezac

It would be nice if it came back but it probably never will.
We see bears every time we're up there witch is a lot.

The bad thing is the 2 wolf sightings we had last year that really bothers me, I know a property owner up there with a lot of land and they have seen them multiple times!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-18 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]>The bad thing is the 2
>wolf sightings we had last
>year that really bothers me,
>I know a property owner
>up there with a lot
>of land and they have
>seen them multiple times!!!!

I fear they're comin, and there's nothin we can do about it. Then we'll look back and call these the good old days!

#livelikezac

Here's another fear. I'm amazed that even bear was affected by the first time applicant influx with the new draw process. It's gonna create a tidal wave similar to the one by the impending wolf tidal wave!

#livelikezac

>Here's another fear. I'm amazed that
>even bear was affected by
>the first time applicant influx
>with the new draw process.
>It's gonna create a tidal
>wave similar to the one
>by the impending wolf tidal
>wave!
>
>#livelikezac

Of the new applicants I wonder how many was points only.

>>Here's another fear. I'm amazed that
>>even bear was affected by
>>the first time applicant influx
>>with the new draw process.
>>It's gonna create a tidal
>>wave similar to the one
>>by the impending wolf tidal
>>wave!
>>
>>#livelikezac
>
>
>Of the new applicants I wonder
>how many was points only.
>

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom