Anyone get their antelope ranch assignment?

we got my sons info on unit 52 but dam if I can figure it out.Looks like to me his ranch hunt turn into unit wide.Show we have over 400,000 acres to hunt.Most be one big ranch or unit wide I am guessing.Getting ready to call and find out.

Hey Dave, this is Jared, GREAT ranch!!!! KIlled several booners when I used to guide there!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Got letter saying mistake on unit 29 being a assigned ranch hunt. It is unit wide. I assume the same thing in unit 52.
Unfortunately that hunt is in Nov. First hunt is in Sept.

>Is this a muzzle hunt because
>if it is, it is
>unit wide and one heck
>of a great unit and
>hunt. Your boy is one
>luck dude

yup. Gonna go do some scouting soon. There are are 50 other tags in Sept, before his hunt in Nov.

NMPAUL,

I drew one of the sept. tags. I have been assigned to the same ranch that I also had in 08. Took a nice pronghorn that year but don't know about the horn growth this year. Lots of snakes, everywhere. In Nov. you should be o.k. but becareful while scouting. Much better unit than the 52 hunt we both have had IMO. Find the water, good luck on the scouting.

Cabuck

> NMPAUL,
>
> I drew one of
>the sept. tags. I have
>been assigned to the same
>ranch that I also had
>in 08. Took a nice
>pronghorn that year but don't
>know about the horn growth
>this year. Lots of snakes,
>everywhere. In Nov. you should
>be o.k. but becareful while
>scouting. Much better unit than
>the 52 hunt we both
>have had IMO. Find the
>water, good luck on the
>scouting.
>
> Cabuck

Cabuck. Had not thought about that. I guess all 50 of those tags are on private land.
Maybe a good one or two will survive till Nov.

The 50/52 hunt is muzzle and is unit wide , there is very little private land in 50/52. There are some huge bucks there because they live to a ripe old age,because its always been a muzzle unit. Good Luck....

Still havent received mine or my son's - how long does it take for them to all be sent out?

Received my tag, and the ranch assignment is Augustine Ranch in unit 16, this is my first Antelope tag ever in NM after 23 years of applying, so yes I am pumped.

nmbighorn

My son and I are assigned to Chavez Mountain Corp. Anyone know anything about it? When do they send out the ranch contact & location information?

Finally got ours. My son & I are assigned to the Poling / Minnie Butte Corp ranch in Unit 59. Any info on it or where exactly it is?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom