Anyone have a Morgan/South Rich Moose tag?

Ticks N Tines

Very Active Member
I was up on some public land today in this unit and saw Eight different bulls, 3 of them were good mature bulls. If you have a tag, PM me and I will give you the location and GPS coords.

My father-in-law has that tag and we have hunted our buts off to only see 3 cow moose. We have back packed in 7 miles and still nothing. I would really appreciate this he has put in for 24 years and finally drew.

Thanks in advance
WW0801

What about the Ogden unit. Do you spend any time there? Be up there this weekend trying to fill a tag.

I have spent a fair amount of time on the ogden unit. I know of one place that we see good bulls almost every time we are there. I haven't been up this year but I know they are always there at this time of year. Send me a pm.

Don't know the boundries that well. I do know of a huge bull that is on public ground in the Snow Basin area. I have also seen some good bulls down the Wasatch Ridge road up on Monte. If you could get access to Sourdough, you would have several chances at a bull.

>I was up on some public
>land today in this unit
>and saw Eight different bulls,
>3 of them were good
>mature bulls. If you have
>a tag, PM me and
>I will give you the
>location and GPS coords.

I have a friend who has this tag and all they are seeing are cows and one small bull, he would love to have those cordinates

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom