Anyone have late 12AW hunt?

huntazido

I was fortunate enough to draw this hunt this year. A friend was going to come along with me but his health is poor and he just had surgery on his spine 2 weeks ago. If anyone else has this hunt and would like to share a camp give me a call or email me. I do not mind hunting by myself but it sure is nice to come back at night, sit around camp fire and share the days events with someone. In case of an emergency it is good to have help as well.

I plan on leaving the valley around 11:00 am Thursday Nov. 20th and returning home on the 29th. Please do not PM me. For some reason they don't open for me.

John
623-680-4458 after 4:00 pm
[email protected]

If you don't find anyone consider renting a satellite phone. I rented one and went up five days early scouting for my sons early hunt. I camped close to the canyon boundary and it sure was nice keeping that phone in my pack. I didn't see another person until my son showed up Thursday. Mobal is the company name and the phone was delivered to my door. Worked great. Good luck on your hunt.

Just got done going through my cold weather gear and packing it for the hunt. I'll try n give you a call tomorrow. I plan on setting up camp on the 19th.

John:

Sorry about your friend.

Did he consider giving the tag to Arizona Hunt Of a Lifetime?

We might be able to use it!

Thanks,

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
Arizona Hunt Of A Lifetime
928-303-9481
[email protected]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom