Anyone Hunting GMU 67 4th Season for Elk?

fallguy

I have a buck tag and will be in the unit 4 days prior to the opener and all 5 days of 4th season if need be. A good friend, with eagle eyes, will be along to help out. I'd be interested in sharing elk sighting info with anyone willing to share big buck sighting info. Also if anyone that hunted 67 in 2nd or 3rd season would like to share what they experienced, please drop me a PM.

I've put a good bit of time in preparing for this hunt and feel I have a good game plan but this is a one-and-done hunt for this old man and I'm just trying to up the odds of finding an exceptional buck. Thanks!

I sure hope so. I'm guessing they knocked off a few big boys in 2nd and 3rd with the snow and cooler temps.

I sure hope so. I'm guessing they knocked off a few big boys in 2nd and 3rd with the snow and cooler temps.
I’m sure a few this week are going to get killed. It’ll be mind numbering looking over the 160 class bucks. There will still be a few slammers! Good luck, share the pictures.

Chuck, based on the guys I talked to that have hunted the past few years, there aren't a ton of 160's running around. In fact, I talked to a few guys that never saw a buck over 130. I'm going in optimistic but with realistic expectations.

Chuck, based on the guys I talked to that have hunted the past few years, there aren't a ton of 160's running around. In fact, I talked to a few guys that never saw a buck over 130. I'm going in optimistic but with realistic expectations.
Well, how did it go??

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom