Anyone hunting unit 15 ?

Whiterock

Very Active Member
I had planned to be there this yearbutsome healthproblems changed my plans.Looking forward to next year.
Post your unit 15 hunt plans here.

My dad and I will be hunting 15 this year for deer during the third season... I've been so focused on elk this year that I just remembered a week or so ago that we'll be headed to Colorado in November! We have never hunted 15 before, I've seen some good bucks there while driving the border though. We're kind of going in blind, but the dates are great so at least we have that going for us. Mostly I'm just looking forward to spending some time with the old man and trying to get him a respectable buck. Don't know how many quality hunts he has left. If he was able to kill a 150" deer he would be thrilled and think he just killed a giant. Does anyone have any advice on the unit? I've studied some maps a bit and talked with a couple guys but their knowledge of the area is limited as well... No matter the outcome we'll have fun chasing deer in November. Can't wait.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom