Anyone interested in a DIY Caribou hunt?

hoopscoach

I'm going to put this out there to see how much interest there would be for swapping an Alaska caribou hunt in 2017?

I've been hunting caribou (DIY) in Alaska for 5 years and have learned how it can be done very reasonably! This hunt is best done in August and can be done for less than $1000/person (based on 2 guys teaming up together). This doesn't include airfare to Alaska but I have a strategy for keeping that cost to a minimum as well! Over the past 5 years we've had a blast on this hunt and have enjoyed exceptional success. I've been fortunate to harvest 3 bulls in 5 years and my 4 guests have gotten 5 bulls of their own! (I'm happy to share success photos by request) It might seem like this hunt is a slam dunk but it is not! We hunt extremely hard and have been very lucky! I have posted many stories of these adventures in the Alaska hunting section over the years if you want to do a little research.

My idea is to either have you schedule your hunt at the same time I am up there (the first 10 days of August) or you could go up later in August and I would be your consultant every step of the way. I would also be willing to loan you some of my AK specific gear to save you a little money. As for swapping, I'm open to almost anything but I love hunting deer and elk anywhere in the west or midwest. I am especially interested in hunting in WY (5 points for both deer and elk) or anywhere within a 15 hour drive of Colorado. If this sounds interesting to you, let me know and we can start a dialog. Again, this would be for the fall of 2017 but it's never too early to start planning!
Thanks,
Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

I would at least like to visit with you about this. I'm in Missouri so I'm in your travel area. I'm sure I can get you on a deer or turkey hunt here if that interests you. Or we have lots of fishing too.

I'm sending you a pm with my phone number. Give me a call asap and we can discuss!
Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom