Anyone remember Toby Bridges??

Blank

Long Time Member

I knew Bridges back many years ago when he worked with Tony Knight in MO, maybe like 1986 or so. I even went on a muzzleloader whitetail hunt on Knight's property with them.

What a douche. If he wanted to bait bears, he needed to live in a state where it is legal.
There has got to be something wired wrong in the brains of dudes like this to keep repeating the same type of disruptive, abrasive and illegal behavior for years on end.

He was taken in central Alberta by spot and stalk. He would be considered a spirit bear if he lived where they are off limits. He got me an article in Bear Hunter magazine. The trophy of a lifetime!
Wow! That is cool. I was going to ask you how you got off the island with your scalp if it was

Never realized Toby exhibited that kind of behavior. Because of his love for the Almighty Dollar, I never really trusted the authenticity of his ML Reviews or-that of Randy Wakeman's.

The last I heard, he fled Montana and had landed in the Ozarks in Missouri. Guilty of poaching bears, deer, and elk. Since all of the poaching charges were misdemeanors, they are not extraditable. He will be arrested, if he ever returns to Montana. banned from hunting in all states in the Wildlife Violator Compact.

I'm guessing he will get caught doing the same thing again down there. If they haven't already been told about him from a Montana GW.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom