Anyone with horses/mules/llamas in the Wasatch

Dryfly

I am getting old and broken down. I have carried several elk out on my back, sadly those days are long gone, about 3 surgeries ago.

I have a limited entry any bull tag for the Wasatch unit. I have watched these elk for decades, it's where I hunted when it was still an any bull unit. Point being I believe killing an elk in this unit will be the easy part for me.

The hard part comes after, especially in this heat. Is there anyone here that would be open to being hired for a day to pack out an elk? I want no freebies and will gladly pay a fair price. I wont be far from the population in Ut. County so it would for sure be a one day deal. I would already have it quartered and bagged and hanging in a tree.

Any one that may be interested in making a few bucks and some meat, if you care for it, I would appreciate a pm.

Good luck to all this coming season.

I should add that I have an archery tag and the hunt starts in 2 weeks.

Appreciate the reply. I will be nowhere near Strawberry. But I will still give them an ask. Thanks.

We pack, but ill bet you'll get guys who are closer. If not, we charge a straight fee of $500, long as we can get to it within reason we will pack it.

Depending on where exactly it falls, I may take you up on that.

Would calling the Strawberry Bay Marina be the way to do it?

I will be in the Mill canyon /Mill Peak/ Forrest lake area.

Oh great! Now everyone will be there too! haha

Have a great hunt Mr Dryfly and let us know how you do.

Zeke

I could possible help you. When are you planing to hunt?

I have an archery tag, and will likely skip the weekend and start on Monday the 16th. I could be delusional, but I believe I can fill that tag within a few days at most. Have been watching these elk for decades.

My son has an any weapon limited entry elk tag as well. We will hunt everyday of that one or until we are done.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom