AOL Poll

WOW! McCain with 73% of the votes!

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

doesn't surprise me. You'd have to be an absolute moron to vote for osama. I think most americans are smarter than that.

Yeah right, the only poll in America that shows McCain with any lead at all and it's by that margin. even FAUX news shows Obama ahead by 5, need I say more.

>need I
>say more.

Please don't, we already heard it from you and DailyKos a few hundred times.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

>>need I
>>say more.
>
>Please don't, we already heard it
>from you and DailyKos a
>few hundred times.
>
>PRO
>
>Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy
>and opportunity hunts throughout the
>state of Utah.

LOL!

>>>need I
>>>say more.
>>
>>Please don't, we already heard it
>>from you and DailyKos a
>>few hundred times.
>>
>>PRO
>>
>>Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy
>>and opportunity hunts throughout the
>>state of Utah.
>
>
>
>LOL!

really LMAO

JB

We have some real deep thinkers here, one post and we have a 5 page thread. any original thoughts? or just more " I'm with stupid " post? boring.

Well I just voted for McCain and Osama had 71% of the votes. It's very disturbing to know that that many people are on the "Change" bandwagon. Oh well it's probably a good thing because give Osama 4 years and people will hate him worse than they hate GWB and then we will get a republican back.

>Well I just voted for McCain
>and Osama had 71% of
>the votes. It's very
>disturbing to know that that
>many people are on the
>"Change" bandwagon. Oh well
>it's probably a good thing
>because give Osama 4 years
>and people will hate him
>worse than they hate GWB
>and then we will get
>a republican back.

which poll did you take.....this one shows mcCain with 71%

JB

I dunno I clicked on the link and it showed a picture of them and I clicked on McCain and then it asked for my state and some crazy letters and numbers. Then it showed the results, had Osama and 71 and McCain at 29

Wow dude I just went back there and now it has McCain at 71 and Obama at 29. Maybe I ate too many qualudes earlier or something. No. I didn't take any qualudes today, I think they were messin' with me.

I just checked polling report.com and of the 20 polls taken since June 1st Obama is ahead in every one even FAUX. the margin McCain is ahead by screams BS, far beyond the margin any poll shows Obama winning by. have fun with it you need a little hope, you're getting grumpy.

I am very surprised that AOL would even keep that poll up with their web users. AOL is a very liberal and strong anti-gun. They dropped all their customers that were offering firearms and firearm related equitment for sale. One reason I will never do business with them.

RELH

Maybe it just means that people who are actually smart enough to click a mouse on a computer prefer McCain?

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom