App thrown out because of CC

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
If you are worried about your app not being processed because your CC either expired or was lost/ stolen, I called the Division today and the lady there who was incredibly nice said that you can call this number and get it fixed to avoid any further problems

I hope this helps some of you. From Feb until March is a long azz time to wait.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

They won't throw out your app if the CC isn't good anymore. Last year my card got cancelled because of fraud the very day they were charging the cards. I drew the Henry's tag and they just called me to get a new card number. Now NM was a different story....they threw out me app.

Thanks for the phone number, I just called and changed mine. The recording before I talked to the rep said this number is open 24/7...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I had to cancel my card because of fraud. I called the number about a month and a half ago and got it changed.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom