Application Change Question

HalfAce

Very Active Member
Anybody know if i can still make a change to my application?

I applied 3 weeks ago, and didn't apply as a party leader since i was planning on hunting alone.

Now one of my buddies wants to join me on the hunt and apply for a tag of his own. I want to avoid one of us drawing and the other not drawing.

Can i still make a change to my application to be a party leader so then he can apply to my party app? Or are we SOL?

APPLICATION & CORRECTION DEADLINE
APRIL 3 APPLY ONLINE/BY PHONE BY MIDNIGHT
Final day to submit applications for the limited license draw.
APPLICATION CORRECTIONS MUST ALSO BE MADE BY THIS DATE.

Now how to do it is another good question. Good luck.

I went on the site and changed one of my applications today. You just go to the tab where you pull up your list of applications and on the right side of the screen it says something like "make changes" in a blue box. Click the box, and it looks like you can anything. I changed a second choice hunt. Then you "pay" the $3 application fee. I couldn't tell if I actually paid again or not. I plan to call tomorrow to make sure everything is still good.

You should receive an email indicating what your application choices are, if you used ?email? as your contact choice. To me that is the most imnportant way to be notified since you can use it as proof of purchase and as confidence that you have made your applications. Review them too to make sure they are correct.

Hasbean

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom