Apply Eighteen Years, What Do You Get?

bullskin

Very Active Member
Finally drew the 021. It ain't what it used to be. I would rather have hunted it when it was an early hunt, but I am still happy to have this chance. Summer scouting a December hunt is undoubtedly pointless, but that's half of the fun, so I'm gonna give it another good look. At the very least I can see what else has burned on the unit. Crossing my fingers that we won't lose even more of it this year.

Good Hunting, Everyone.

Thanks Forester. After some folks remarked that he was a pretty good buck I decided to measure him. He netted over 78, in part because he was nearly identical on both sides. No particular knowledge or experience on my part--I just shot the prettiest buck I could find and got lucky. After this year, I believe my Nevada luck will be just about played out...just like my points.

Last edited:
My cousin had the 021 Tag last year. Scouted a really wide typical 4x4 a couple days before the tag date opener. Could not find him after that and settled on a decent 3x3.

Had the archery tag here last year. I’d definitely continue to apply for it each year. Saw some great deer but being my first archery hunt, I wasn’t able to close the deal on any of the stalks.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom