April 15th SUCKS...

I feel your pain......4G's going out the door tomorrow. I coulda gone on a guided trip with that money........

You don't mean that. Then you would get crap from everyone on mm for going on a guided hunt and be the new hated man on here.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I'm getting hit with about $3500 between state and federal. You are right............ it does SUCK

I coulda rebuilt the tranny in my jeep and paid for lockers as well. I'll plan a little better next year.

Well, you could have had business expenses that exceeded your gross sales, which were 1/6 of 2008.
Had to sell a piece of equipment for what you owe on it, because of no work, and have the pleasure of sending yourself a 1099 for over 50K because of depreciation.
All this and a tax bill with absolutely zero income for 2009.

I'll be bugling Bulls in Sept. and I wouldn't trade living here for any other place on this planet.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom