April Supplemental Hunter Ed class coming in April, 2020 in Kingman

DonMartin

Very Active Member
For sportsmen wanting who have taken hunter education in another state, and want to take the on day Supplemental class here in Arizona, today I have submitted paperwork to the AZGFD in Phoenix asking for a class to be approved in late April, here in Kingman.

Once I get the class approved, then it will be posted online at the department's web site. It will be limited to the first 35 students that are qualified and register online with the Department.

You must have taken Hunter Education in another state and send me a legible card showing the date of graduation.

No students under 14 without instructor approval.

This is just a heads up that there is hopefully going to be a class in late April. Date and time TBD.

No per-registrations, and I don't do the registrations; they are only done online through the AZGFD website.

So if you want to take that class and get that permanent bonus point, keep watching the website.

I'm fairly certain this class will fill up in two days!

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Region 3

Joe Masseur Unit 16A ram.jpeg

It will be well worth your effort to attend !! It's a great event for a NR and something positive to do while waiting to draw that once in a lifetime AZ tag. Or the permanent bonus point
will help keep you in running yearly for an easy tag.

I am speculating it will be online sometime on or after March 1. Has to be approved by the AZGFD and if it is, they will post it in their Hunter Ed section. It will be held at the Mohave Sportsman Club's 7 Mile Hill Range.

I am speculating it will be online sometime on or after March 1. Has to be approved by the AZGFD and if it is, they will post it in their Hunter Ed section. It will be held at the Mohave Sportsman Club's 7 Mile Hill Range.

Can you post the date you requested so we can plan travel? Late April...is that April 25th?

Great class I attended last year with a friend drove out from Cali well worth every minute of it. I wish other states would take notes on this. Another encouraging note my buddy drew a bull elk tag for this year pending results to find out what unit but I believe it will be unit 10 late rifle with 1 point if you can make the class don’t miss it.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom