Archery deer 61

archery01

Help for my 70 year old dad archery deer 61. we had a few other limited entry tags in other States this year That we never expected to draw. MY 70 year old dad drew the archery deer for 61 this year we really didn't have much of a plan to make it there because he said he didn't care but we finished up early and we have 5 days to spend over there from Sunday until Thursday next week not asking for any honey holes but I was hoping that somebody had a few places that we could Go sit because my dad has bad hips and knees plus we've been hunting pretty hard for elk already. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Was just out bear hunting in 61. There was deer sign up on the tops, which will keep the hunt from being too physical. Good luck.

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply we didn't have any service up there we stayed till the end he did get a shot at a nice buck but unfortunately he didn't get one but it was fun saw some good deer.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom