Archery elk 76

archery01

I am looking at cashing my dad's points in on 76 archery elk. We have hunted unit 61 A couple times for deer and that was our plan with elk we've also hunted 62 alot for OTC elk planning on hunting elk in 61. No experience with 76. After our OTC hunt my dad told me he don't think he can wait another 5 years to draw 61 which thats what its probably looking like with the point creep. I generally don't ask for any help but where this is gonna be kind of a quick turnaround I may need a bit. I'm gonna spend a lot of time over there next summer and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Some pretty steep country in 76 but if you like heavy duty backpack hunting it's can be fun. I saw people that drew it in 2017 that left empty handed because they weren't in shape to hike to treeline as that's where most of the elk hang out from my experience. Some areas aren't too bad but generally speaking, if you want to enjoy it, you'd want to be in pretty good shape.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom