Archery Elk Outfitter tags, Wenaha, Walla Walla, Sled Springs

I think there are quite a few, but the one I hear most about, is Blue Mountain Outfitters. I've heard some pretty good stuff about them. It's all hear say, so I'm just throwing a name out there for your research. There a couple more forums about that part of the state, but I'm not gonna put them up here. P.M. me and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

It is a draw for them every year and you never know who is going to get them. Blue Mountain had a bunch in 09 but I don't know who had them this year, 2010. The big ones are walla walla, mt emily and wenaha. ODFW would tell you who has them.

Rich

The tags come everyother year I believe. Outback Outfitter had it in 07 and Blue Mountain had it in 09. So its up in the air for 11. FYI, Just make sure who gets them and where they can outfit in.

Blue Mountain had them in 09 Pacific Mountain Outback and another had them in 07.

We will see who gets them this year. There are usually four or five guides going after those tags so best of luck to all of them.

Dave

How are the mature bull elk in those units? Heard the wolves were impacting elk in the NE portion of Oregon.

Still good quality bulls around. Just don't wait too long to hunt them or the wolves will beat you to them.

Outfitter tag draw results are out. I did not draw an archery big bull tag for 2011, but did draw wenaha and mt emily rifle big bull tags. They both are already most likely sold. If any of you are intetested in case these guys dont buy them, let me know.....

Bob staples
541_910_1162

The Wenaha and Walla Walla Big Bull Archery Tags are already gone. I believe the Walla Walla Big Bull Rifle Tag is still available.

I have always been in the tag program bob never been out of it. I got married and had to take 2009 and 10 off guiding full time for some family related business. Woud like to know who you heard I was not in the tag program from?????? Dad had to also take off a year for health issues that have been remedied.

Out of the seven tags we applied for we drew three of them.

PM me who at the state level told you that and exactly what they said. As far as Tags go Wenaha Bow, Walla Walla Bow, Walla Walla Rifle and a muzzleloader deer tag down here and a few willamette tags for blacktails.

Back
Top Bottom