Archery goat down!

ruthunter

Filled my archery tag on this buck at 50yds. Took me (2) days to figure out his pattern. Any guesses on gross score.

3461664E-8B05-4AF5-9BF5-3E41BCE3910A.jpeg

B419354C-7CC9-475F-BE14-A9A226F6F73F.jpeg

Really nice pronghorn, congrats! I drew on one of that caliber a few days ago at 35 yards but he saw me and took off.

All I know is that is a great looking goat, regardless of weapon. Really nice mass.

Much congrats!

I agree that it’s obviously a slug of a goat. He has it all...mass, prongs and a beautiful shape. Well done!

Congratulations way to get it done on a awesome goat!

80” and up is always a trophy and with a bow is just an added bonus!! That was my thoughts 80” plus. Nicely done!
Wish I could draw a tag!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom