Archery release questions

Fishingkid

Looking to buy a new archery release. I have only used 1 release for several years. Really cheap wrist dual jaw caliper release with Velcro strap. I like the design just looking for higher quality. With possibly a buckle style strap.
What is the best wrist strap release on the market for 2020?

Interested in the responses. I see the single jaw types and wonder what the benefit is. I use a buckle style, twin jaw release that I've had for almost 20 years! Can't remember the brand but have been very pleased with it.

First impression I felt the strap was comfortable but will not going to last long. (Leather with neoprene lining) I also felt the release fully extended was way to short. After shooting few arrows I think the fully extended trigger portion will just barely fit my large hands. I have not shot enough with it to review otherwise.

Looking to buy a new archery release. I have only used 1 release for several years. Really cheap wrist dual jaw caliper release with Velcro strap. I like the design just looking for higher quality. With possibly a buckle style strap.
What is the best wrist strap release on the market for 2020?
Everyone in our group uses the Scott little goose

x2 on Scott Little Goose. Been shooting that over 15 years. When I started big game archery hunting I bought a new one so I could make sure I always had a spare, but there's nothing wrong with my original.

I've used a Scott RinoXT for several years. It's a single hook jaw style wrist release. Love that I don't need to open it to attach it to my loop. Also don't need to look for my loop so I can stay focused on the animal. Like finding a light switch in the dark. Muscle memory. I have the buckle with a strap. No squeaking or clicking either. I use a t-handle as well, but don't like packing it around while hunting. Great for 3D though. Tru ball sweet spot.

May want to look at this style release. Open jaw (just hook it on the loop), four finger, and a drilled hole on top to install a corded strap to stay around your wrist. The tension screw for sensitivity is amazing!
E80E2216-3F3A-4B60-B0D4-58C121798DF7.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom