archery spike or Caw elk hunt recommendations

kaliman

Hello friends, I sincerely request your recommendation to go and harvest a spike or caw elk in Panguitch or Fishlake?

its been so long years that I have not gotten anything. so, I am looking for anything now.

Thanks in advance

My guess ZERO
I’m certain of it. It’s always comical to see how there’s always those guys who’s lack of preparation always turns into someone else’s emergency as the season gets closer to ending.

I start scouting for cows and spikes the first weekend in June. I put out cams and salt in the places I want to hunt. That’s roughly 10 weeks before the hunt starts. Every year by the first of August, I know where I need to be opening day. If it means enough to you to put in effort during the hunt, put in a little bit of effort prior to the hunt. Even a single weekend in the summer can go a long ways when it comes to being successful

I have done like 40 miles all current creek.
i have some cameras saw good elks when I go nothing. please don't treat me like an idiot.
that is why I am deciding to change spot to fish lake or Panguitch

that's why it is called hunting bud. they are wild and can be any where. where today is the last day for spike units for archery go hunt where your camera has the most elk. hunt all day or as long as you can. give her hell

i have some cameras saw good elks when I go nothing. please don't treat me like an idiot.

we’re not trying to treat you like a idiot but you get out of it what you put in that’s why they call it hunting and not killing

Changing units the last few days of the hunt is something an idiot would do. Stick with what you know. If you wanna change next year, then start looking in the summer.

Are you from kali?

Spike hunts are held on LE units. There is for sure one unit that only allows for spikes to be harvested not cows during that hunt as deerkiller has commented.

So please inform me what units you can't hunt spikes for I have not heard of that PD

+1 Jim

I'm LE Bow Bull hunting one of them this season.

I leave in the morning for the final week, Round 3 for me and better weather/Temps for this last week.

Robb

Diamond and 3 Corners do not have spike hunting, And the Book cliffs are Spike only no cows can be killed.

I don't think there are any other units but I could be wrong.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom