Archery Success

Big_R

Anybody tag a bear or buck on the opening weekend here in CA? We went out and did't see anything. Hopefully when it cools down in the next few weeks the deer will start moving a little more.

I follow your brother on Instagram, seen the pics great bucks ! Congrats to both of them. Are they both getting them mounted the 6x6 looked like it had a cape in one of the photos while the 4x4 looked like it was cut at the neck? Also are they hunting the eastern or western sierras?

Early season capes were garbage we drug my brothers a ways and it was bare hide.I doubt kirk is mounting his and my brother dosent have a lot of room for heads at his house so I'm sure it's going up in the rafters of his porch .

That's to bad they were both great bucks, I'm curious what they will score, any idea ?

I definitely didn't shoot the same caliber of buck as 6X7's brothers buck but did get a good shoot on a nice blacktail. Always fun bow hunting!

35902buckb.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom