Are they ready to hit the go button?

shedneck

I think AZDGF is ready to rock n roll. I’m confident I’m in line for my second random Kaibab tag! Good luck everyone.

Hit for Bison 12A/12B/13A either oct or the Oct through December hunt.

Pretty good luck for a nonresident!

Archery free range bison has been high on bucket liust since forever! Thought from folks who have spot and stalk hunted them appreciated via pm.

2 days an no cc hit so maybe no strip tag next year 25 point an be 70 this is getting hard to laugh at good luck to those who drew?

Well, there were 94 max point nonresidents and 110 more who could move to max with hunter education. Probably more moving in than drawing now. Another 23 years is probably the 50:50 point on. expected wait. Four tags per year does not clear the pool fast(assuming max points nonresidents are 13B any or bust now) Just wish them luck!

This year I gave up on drawing a 13b tag. I have 21 points as a nonresident and figured my chances to be nothing. So now I will try 12aw late and 12bw late. No hits for me either. So!!!!!!!

It's cc company that finally posted my charges for almost a week an when I called it said no current charges been checkin since the 2nd

I know someone else that drew that tag as well and has asked me to help on it.
let’s connect. will DM you. It an odd hunt where hunters coordinate more than any hunt I have seen. I know one of the other hunters as well.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom