Are you a NRA member?

Are you a NRA member?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
slightlysober, there are millions of gun owners that have not joined the NRA or any other firearm Assoc. that will fight for their right to have firearms. In fact there is far more of those people then there is members of the NRA and they sit back and ride our coat tails on rights to gun ownership.
RELH

slightlysober, there are millions of gun owners that have not joined the NRA or any other firearm Assoc. that will fight for their right to have firearms. In fact there is far more of those people then there is members of the NRA and they sit back and ride our coat tails on rights to gun ownership.
RELH
Just think of the point creep on archery only hunts if they ban guns ?

Used to be, but their promoting of crossguns during archery seasons was the last straw for me. They need to stick to protecting 2nd amendment rights. Not exploiting deer herds with crappy management practices.

B2A5932F-A65F-4751-9B56-6F050E4CC079.jpeg

I’ve been thinking of joining. No better way to take something down than from the inside ?

Having you disagree with me is an honor notdon. there's a reason the NRA is a dumpster fire that represents so few gun owners. some see it and some can't.
5 million membership, that's what you call few gun owners!
The NRA is considered one of three most powerful advocacy groups in the nation.
I am proud to be part of that dumpster fire.

5 million membership, that's what you call few gun owners!
The NRA is considered one of three most powerful advocacy groups in the nation.
I am proud to be part of that dumpster fire.
Only 5 million? Seems kinda low. Hell PETA has 6.5 million members.

If it’s not, just give it a couple years. It will be. And the NRA will likely be lobbying for its inclusion in the “archery” season. Just as fact.
You make up stories about an organization you do not agree with!
Not a good practice!

On again, off again over the years. Currently not. The right to own a gun and protect myself doesn't come from the government and I will always have one. I couldn't care less what laws pass because they don't enforce the gun laws we have now except on law abiding citizens. They do it all wrong. The criminal will always have a gun, and so will I.

On again, off again over the years. Currently not. The right to own a gun and protect myself doesn't come from the government and I will always have one. I couldn't care less what laws pass because they don't enforce the gun laws we have now except on law abiding citizens. They do it all wrong. The criminal will always have a gun, and so will I.
Exactly !

You make up stories about an organization you do not agree with!
Not a good practice!

WTF are you talking about!? As if it’s some kind of big secret?

This article is right off their own website:

And it’s been going on in most Midwest states for years. Just Google it. There’s articles all over the place. This BS destroyed especially the early season public land bow hunting quality in my best areas in both Indiana & Illinois. Please ndh tell us WTF “archery” deer hunting has to do with the 2nd Amendment???............ZERO! Absolutely ZERO.

Just who is the story teller here!?

Last edited:
The Amway of 2nd Amendment organizations. I gave up a long time ago on the NRA. They are a multi level marketing scheme designed to line ole Wayne's pockets.

You will always hear the Kool aid drinkers claim that the only reason we even have a gun is because of the NRA. Stats show there are over 80 million gun owners in the US. There is a reason only 6.25% of them are willing to shell out their hard earned money so Ole Wayne and his boot lickers can travel on private jets and go on $30,000 clothes buying sprees.

Nemont

The Amway of 2nd Amendment organizations. I gave up a long time ago on the NRA. They are a multi level marketing scheme designed to line ole Wayne's pockets.

You will always hear the Kool aid drinkers claim that the only reason we even have a gun is because of the NRA. Stats show there are over 80 million gun owners in the US. There is a reason only 6.25% of them are willing to shell out their hard earned money so Ole Wayne and his boot lickers can travel on private jets and go on $30,000 clothes buying sprees.

Nemont
I think every organization gets so big that this happens, it probably was never the intent but greed happens, the wounded warriors is a prime example.

Nemont
Get your facts straight @NeMont, $39,000 shopping sprees.

I think every organization gets so big that this happens, it probably was never the intent but greed happens, the wounded warriors is a prime example.
That's true and when the Wounded Warrior started doing stupid things, I bailed and looked for a different organization that helped wounded veterans. NRA Kool Aid drinkers will never leave Ole Wayne to slum with the common folk.

Nemont

Nemont were you not a "boot licker " for wounded warriors. If my memory serves me right they were accused of only giving one dollar to the veteran for every nineteen dollars they took in as donations.
Yes old wayne is a A.H, but the NRA has done more for our firearm's rights then Wounded Warriors have done for our veterans.
Do not again give me the excuse you only contributed to your local Wounded Warriors. Have you bothered to ask them how much of the donations were sent to the national office to be used for high outrageous salaries and advertisement.
RELH

Nemont were you not a "boot licker " for wounded warriors. If my memory serves me right they were accused of only giving one dollar to the veteran for every nineteen dollars they took in as donations.
Yes old wayne is a A.H, but the NRA has done more for our firearm's rights then Wounded Warriors have done for our veterans.
Do not again give me the excuse you only contributed to your local Wounded Warriors. Have you bothered to ask them how much of the donations were sent to the national office to be used for high outrageous salaries and advertisement.
RELH
Your memory isn't what it never was. I bailed on WWP when the top started taking with both hands. NRA boot lickers don't give a flying (expletive) about where their money goes.

I give to the Warriors on the Water which isn't affiliated with the national WWP and has all money controlled locally. So you can pretend that what Wayne does and where he leads doesn't matter, that is your right. Just remember ole Wayne wouldn't lower himself to slum with you on any local project or fund raising. He sits in an Ivory tower. Just wait their will be surge of Chinese made mesh Trucker hats and cheap tote bags offered to the easily fooled gun owners. The 6% of gun owners willing finance Wayne's lifestyle always get what they deserve: one more request for money to fuel up the jet.

Nemont

Last edited:
It would be good if they made Colion Noir the president. He is young, educated, good looking, has a history with the organization, and he is black. I think that would be a good thing. It’s always being criticized as a white boys club. What could they say about it then? I really like him.

It would be good if they made Colion Noir the president. He is young, educated, good looking, has a history with the organization, and he is black. I think that would be a good thing. It’s always being criticized as a white boys club. What could they say about it then? I really like him.
If they got rid of the current leadership, returned to the roots of the organization and stayed true to JUST the 2nd Amendment and keeping it sarcosanct, I would be all in.

There is no way Wayne is going to leave and it is his board of directors.

I officially became a domestic terrorist and an enemy of the United States under the Biden administration.

I rejoined the NRA yesterday. Somebody call the FBI and the National Guard.

If they got rid of the current leadership, returned to the roots of the organization and stayed true to JUST the 2nd Amendment and keeping it sarcosanct, I would be all in.

I won't sit here and slam the organization because they have done some good things, however, this statement kind of sums up how I feel.

Eel just put the NRA sticker on your kayak and you will remember. Just pray there is no Biden great white sharks in the bay while you are fishing.
RELH

Tomorrow I won't remember if I joined.
Our local utility has an option where if you pay your electric bill for the whole year they give you 10% off. I forgot I paid it and every month for the rest of the year I sent them a check. At the end of the year they issued me a refund. I then forgot to pay January's bill and the late fee washed away the 10% I saved from the previous year. And the best part was because I had a late payment I wasn't eligible to sign up for the autopayment for rest the year. Getting old sucks....

No, I get it and can see how you feel that way. I guess I hate Biden more than Wayne so I rejoined. Just knowing it pisses off Biden is worth it.

No, I get it and can see how you feel that way. I guess I hate Biden more than Wayne so I rejoined. Just knowing it pisses off Biden is worth it.
You want to finance fancy clothes, private jets, HUGE legal fees and malfeasance out of hatred for Biden, knock yourself out. Just remember when you get your Chinese made 1984 mesh Trucker hat that your dollars are hard at work enriching everything except the security of the 2nd Amendment.

Nemont

You want to finance fancy clothes, private jets, HUGE legal fees and malfeasance out of hatred for Biden, knock yourself out. Just remember when you get your Chinese made 1984 mesh Trucker hat that your dollars are hard at work enriching everything except the security of the 2nd Amendment.

Nemont
No, I opted out of the free duffle bag and magazine. My heart is pure hatred for Biden.

last week I got another renewal notice. But I'm NOT due again until 4-24. Wish they would save the stamp and paperwork. I do a 5 year renewal every 5 years. The gun club requires you to be a NRA member to join.

last week I got another renewal notice. But I'm NOT due again until 4-24. Wish they would save the stamp and paperwork. I do a 5 year renewal every 5 years. The gun club requires you to be a NRA member to join.
The gun club I used to belong to required the same, and they bought their insurance policy through the NRA.

Nemont
Wayne Lapierre is not good for the NRA and if you don't want to join the NRA that diffintly is your right but for you to say they NRA do not defend the 2nd Amendment is flat out a lying. The NRA still is the best defense of the 2nd Amendment.
There is a reason the NRA is the number one organization that the Left strive to defeat.

The gun club I used to belong to required the same, and they bought their insurance policy through the NRA.
The Gun Club I was on the board of required NRA membership and we also bought the Liability Insurance Policy from them as well. Technically It was thru an Insurance Company affiliated with the NRA.

Only 5 million? Seems kinda low. Hell PETA has 6.5 million members.

That alone is why we as gun owners need to stay United. We may not like some of the recent events within, but many are out to take out the NRA and other organizations to make it easier to increase gun control and take away our second amendment gun rights.

Wayne Lapierre is not good for the NRA and if you don't want to join the NRA that diffintly is your right but for you to say they NRA do not defend the 2nd Amendment is flat out a lying. The NRA still is the best defense of the 2nd Amendment.
There is a reason the NRA is the number one organization that the Left strive to defeat.
Imagine how effective they would be with the millions in their coffers that have been pi$$ed away by Ole Wayne, Ackerman-McQueen and bankruptcy filings.

To claim that the NRA is the only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is utter stupidity and an insult to our Founder's but like I said enjoy the Chinese made duffle bags and twice weekly calls for the latest "Attack on your gun rights".

Do you know who got down on his knees and thanks the stars for defeating Trump? Ole Wayne did because he knows he can fleece all the old members who wouldn't leave at least 4 more times and waive the bloody shirt to attract enough new sheep to be fleeced.

Imagine if all they did was advocate for the 2nd Amendment instead of lining their pockets but like said it's a free country and if you want to pretend they are the greatest ever, have at it.

Nemont

If old Wayne is fleecing all the old members, he is in the same boat as Nemont who fleeces the baby boomers on health insurance and admits he does not like baby boomers.
I do not see any difference between the two of them.

RELH

Our local utility has an option where if you pay your electric bill for the whole year they give you 10% off. I forgot I paid it and every month for the rest of the year I sent them a check. At the end of the year they issued me a refund. I then forgot to pay January's bill and the late fee washed away the 10% I saved from the previous year. And the best part was because I had a late payment I wasn't eligible to sign up for the autopayment for rest the year. Getting old sucks....
Getting old does suck... I forgot I was a life member of the NRA:ROFLMAO:

RELH
I would submit that those who pay attention and vote for the right candidates do a lot to secure those rights as well.

They filed for Bankruptcy I could save them millions.. I get a membership for 2 years usually at a time... And then every 2 months or so I get a renewal.. then a few more months this is your last chance.... then I get this is your final notice..its a waste of Millions.. Its kinda like those A--- holes that call me for my car warranty after I just bought a new truck and its good for 84 months ???? ...

If old Wayne is fleecing all the old members, he is in the same boat as Nemont who fleeces the baby boomers on health insurance and admits he does not like baby boomers.
I do not see any difference between the two of them.

RELH
One big difference is I have never taken nor asked for a single dollar out of your pocket. You know that Wayne regularly takes your money and spends it on himself or spends it on lawyers or spends it on his friends or spends it on empire building. A few cents make it down to defending what used to be the core mission of the NRA. Yet you continue to send money to ole Wayne, voluntarily.

You are free to send money to the NRA to be pi$$3d away on stuff that has zero to do with the 2nd Amendment.

Wayne counts on old retired boomers to be easily fleeced and has made quite a living off of it.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom