Are you huntin' sheep this year?

>A week from today I will
>be hunting Stone Sheep In
>northern BC.
>More than excited and very blessed
>as well.

Sorry to hijack thread... Iam also headed up next week with Stone Mtn Safaris... What about you ??

Colorado for a Rocky Mtn Bighorn.... Got lucky and won the State wide raffle tag!! Sept can't get here soon enough... 1Manshow

Just found out a bud drew 15D north in AZ and would like me to tag along and help! NR with less than max points!

Hope you are ready for the River of No Return. It's the nastiest, steepest country I've ever been in. Took a ram in White Goat Creek off Camas Creek several years ago in 27-4. I think those sheep in there eat rocks. Some good rams in there.

Yes I am!

Wyoming Rocky Mtn BH for me (I leave in 4 weeks from Friday) and Utah desert BH for my son as soon as I return.

Good luck you all you sheep hunters!
Zeke

Not a ram tag but have one of the first archery Bighorn ewe tags offered in NM in the Latir Wilderness! I'll be finally heading out to spend a few nights in sheep country at the end of next week. I can't wait!

I hunted in Wyoming unit 3 for bighorn in 1987 with my brother and we commented several time how the ewes were in rougher areas than the rams!
It's going to be every bit the challenge to tag a ewe as it is a ram (with the exception of holding out for horn size).
Your adventure will be rich!
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom