area 10 rifle hunt

B

bryan21

just wondering how any archery guys were doing this year i got 10 for the second year in a row. had a hard time finding somewhere to hunt last year anyone got any info to share id appreciate it.

Go to the Mule Deer Forum and look at the first two pages, been a number of bucks taken during archery season. Fatrooster's buck I posted is on page 2.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-07 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p] Trying to post a pic of my Area 10 buck from last year! Don't think its working Buckspotter7

46dcad7e1de212d5.jpg

I had to have my 10 year old help me. I hope this works. The pic is off of my phone because all of my gear including cameras with film were stolen in Salt Lake City after the hunt last November

Well I guess the picture thing worked. Do you have an early or late tag? That buck was from the late season last year and south of Harrison Pass fairly low in the junipers.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-07 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]I went scouting over Labor day for my muzzle loader hunt. I found big bucks up high in 10, and off in no man's land. Smaller bucks down low in the P/J's and buck brush. I imagine early rifle will be about the same as ML, hunt high for big bucks, and expect a lot of work if you get one down. I also talked with a shepard and there are some good sized bucks down low also. Most deer seem to actually be in the middle half from what I have seen and talked to other people while I was up there. Not all the way on top, but still pretty high, and not all the way at the bottom, but still pretty low.

Later,

Marcial

Here is the buck I took in the east humboldts last year with the help of Abe(nv_hunter).

deer2.jpg

Bryan,
Nice buck you got last year, was it the late season because of the snow? Must have been the west side, but just a guess.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-07 AT 08:36AM (MST)[p]thanks, and no it wasnt the late season it was the early season and we were close to angel lake.

well i hunted the left side road of 30 mile and seen some decent bucks being taken from their. but all i can say is that area 10 is a hard hunt if you dont know where to go. and there are so many people out there, 1000 and something tags are put out for that area! surprising how there has not been any one shot or shot at!!

Why are u still talkin?

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom