Area 16 Wyoming

You didn't say whether he drew the type 1 or type 2 tag...early or late hunt...makes a difference how and where you hunt.

Type 1 gives you more flexibility to catch some big ones before they get pushed off public to private where they stay.

What's really funny are the clowns chasing coat-tails that are going to find themselves really disappointed in those tags they burn max points on.

Its not the tags/area...its the how, and not many savvy that.

What's really funny are the clowns chasing coat-tails that are going to find themselves really disappointed in those tags they burn max points on.

Then they get online and post how the "quality went down" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chasing dead bulls and bucks are for the fanboys!

Yea not sure why someone would burn max points on that unit it’s a good unit but there are better ones

Last edited:
Was Randy newberg in unit 16 or 19??
Matthew had 12 points to draw that tag. Just curious because I’m going back and forth between the two units myself

The year Mathew drew he had max points. 19 is a good unit but 16 is much harder to draw. Type one and type two unit 16 tags take max points. 19-2 doesn’t and I think 19-1 doesn’t either.

If you can, get the HMA permit. You don't have to hunt there 100% of the time, but it is a good option. It has lost some of the land from what it was when Newberg went, but it is still worthwhile.

It's a requirement if you ask for help to post a picture after the kill.
Sorry for the bad pic
B3436922-ACA3-4B7E-B7BF-01FA6E8353E8.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom