ARIZ. NON RES. LIC FOR 2008

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ARIZ. NON RES. LIC FOR 2008

DO ANY OF YOU FELLAS HAVE AN IDEA WHEN ARIZ. F&G WILL SEND OUT THE HUNTING LIC. FOR 2008....I APPLIED FOR AN ELK POINT, JUST WONDERING......YD. (NON RES.)

RE: ARIZ. NON RES. LIC FOR 2008

They're turning them around pretty quick. I sent in for licenses for my son and I last week, and we got them in the mail on Monday.

Elk and antleope apps are going in the mail on Friday.

If you applied for a elk or antelope tag at the same time you will get your license AFTER the draw, when you get your Succ/Unsucc letter

THANKS NOCHAWK....YOU SEEM TO KNOW THIS PROCESS BUSINESS AS WELL AS ANYBODY AROUND. QUESTION #2...I ONLY APPLIED FOR A LIC. & A ELK POINT....DO I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DRAW TO BE COMPLETE...OR DO I GET THE LIC. SOONER ? THANKS AGAIN....YD.

I think the draw is in April, so maybe get license before deadline for deer applications?

YD,

Apply for straight license next year, through license section not draw section, and they will send license within a few days--or so they told me on phone. Then you might be able to afford to apply for both elk and antelope tags or points without breaking the bank to buy two licenses. Very weird system if you ask me.

YEA I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, I JUST BOUGHT A LIC SO I COULD GET MY ELK POINT NOW, AND APPLY FOR A DEER PERMIT IN JULY....YD.

If you need it so bad, just have an az resident buy it at wall mart and send it to you. Easy as that.

T

YD,
You gave me advice on a 300 WSM back 2 and 1/2 years ago. I just wanted to tell you since then my son and I have had one shot kills on an elk and deer each. Thanks for your advice and good luck on your draws.

COOL,... SOUNDS LIKE YOU & YOUR SON ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME...THAT IS A SWEET ROUND...I LET THE AIR OUT OF A YOTE TODAY W/MINE. THE DRAWS ALWAYS TAKE A BIT OF LUCK....BUT I KNOW I WILL PULL THAT WYOMING MOOSE TAG THIS YEAR....TAKE ER EASY....YD.

YD-

I did the same thing you did this year. Elk point & lisc. Will have 10 points after this year...My year is right around the corner.
Good luck to all who applied.

Scott G.

SCOTT, I CAN'T WAIT TO HUNT THEM WITH A RIFLE (I'LL BE TOO OLD)...THIS WILL BE A BOW HUNT IN 2010. I GUESS YOU CAN'T PLAN TOO EARLY, MY GUIDE THINKS WITH 13 POINTS I WILL DRAW. GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO....YD.

YD-
Oh, I agree. I only apply for archery hunts too...the guide I'm working with thinks I could have drawn this year w/ 10...but I'm choosing to wait another year. I want to be sure I can take the whole hunt off from work. I didn't think I could do that this year.
So...we'll wait till next. What unit are you going after? You can PM me if you want...hope you're staying dry. This rain is great...fill those lake levels back up! Take care...

Scott G

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom