Arizona 1999, Archery Deer near Rio Rico

Iddogguy

I used too make trips for archery deer & javelina in January quite often. It always amazed me how many predators there were. I shot this Buck unfortunately I one lung & liver hit it. I decided to give it a few hours with the hopes of not losing him.

Came back a couple hours before sunrise. As soon as I cut the motor you could hear the coyotes going crazy. The tracking job ended about the time you could start seeing good without a flashlight. I was in total disbelief at what I was seeing, arrow was still stuck between the ribs.

Headed back to Arizona shortly to get back after it after a long break. Just deer & and intel on elk for me, buddy has javelina & deer tag.

Anticipation is building, love Arizona in January.

Happy Trails!

7DCE6F2E-CD7B-453A-8E5E-8E6C75C36941.jpeg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom