Arizona bonus points questions

Fishingkid

I searched the Arizona fish and game web site but could not come up with the answer to this. I know every state is different so will I loose my points if I do not apply every year? I'm a non resident I believe in cali it's after missing 5 consecutive years what's arizonas rule for this? I should be pulling tags in Utah and cali this year did not want to fork out for Arizona license and application fees unless I'm going to loose my points. Thank you for the help.

Not sure but one thing to remember is after five years in a row of applying you get the loyalty point. If you miss one year that point goes away if you have it and you would have to restart when you applied again to get that point reinstated.

I believe you have to miss 5 consecutive years to lose your points. But if you stick it out you'll get your loyalty point. Just need to decide if it's worth the money to you.

Whatever you do keep your loyalty points going if you miss a year you wouldn't see that point again for 5 years.
I like having my loyalty point, my hunter Ed point every year
for the draw.
starting out every year with 3 points don't hurt when the draw comes around.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That's a great point on the loyalty point. I researched the Arizona draw system last year. Last year was my first year applying for Arizona I applied for Elk and deer points. I have been playing the points game in cali and Nevada for 6 years now last year I decided to broaden my points game and begin applying to Utah and Arizona. I need to research but I believe I missed Arizona elk this year for points but still little time for deer. I have never hunted Arizona but figure start building some points and research some zones and tags in the future when I have the time and money for these tags and unavailable to draw other states. I will try purchasing a license and point if funds allow by the deadline.

2 points plus what your app point for that current draw.
so your name is in the draw 3 times is that how it works.
looking 18 for deer this year.

I didn't put in the draw this year just a bonus point app for me, due to work and other places, I will have to be this fall during the season I want to draw.

In your example, the computer would issue you 3 random numbers and then secure the lowest of the 3 to your app for that pass of the draw, while returning the 2 higher numbers back to the random number pool.
That process is followed each round of the draw.

Fishinkid,

Apply for elk every year! If you apply for deer later, you've already purchased the license.

The big cost is the license. Maximize your money by doing antelope and sheep too.

>I searched the Arizona fish and
>game web site but could
>not come up with the
>answer to this. I know
>every state is different so
>will I loose my points
>if I do not apply
>every year? I'm a non
>resident I believe in cali
>it's after missing 5 consecutive
>years what's arizonas rule for
>this? I should be pulling
>tags in Utah and cali
>this year did not want
>to fork out for Arizona
>license and application fees unless
>I'm going to loose my
>points. Thank you for the
>help.

I lost my points because i skipped 2 years with out putting for a point

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom