Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society

1manshow

Can anyone confirm on this forum if the Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society legit? Sure seems fishy they never post any of the raffle winners??‍♂️??‍♂️... I’ve sent emails message on IG and even called and left messages... After spending several hundred dollars on raffle tickets Iam pretty pissed off they don’t post results ?

Many years ago they were very active in helping fund and organize projects like guzzlers and catchments. They also did a nice orientation for new sheep hunters. I don't have any idea these days. I hope its still a beneficial organization.

I have been to their banquets. Seen the raffles. Seen the prizes drawn and given out. Watched them raise a ton of cash for the Governor's tag. I know one guy on the committee. He is a straight shooter.

I've been a member of ADBSS since 2016 and found them to be quality organization focussed on putting sheep on the mtn. Yes, they still do multiple projects every year to benefit sheep. Such as water tank repair or install. Very happy with my experience with ADBSS.

IIRC the drawings are held via live feed and the winners are posted for all to see shortly after the drawing.
I have never heard anything negative about this organization.
The 2020 raffle winners drawn so far are right there on their website.

IIRC the drawings are held via live feed and the winners are posted for all to see shortly after the drawing.
I have never heard anything negative about this organization.
The 2020 raffle winners drawn so far are right there on their website.

Just a FYI The drawing was on the 25th and their website was not updated till this pst Sat with the NM desert sheep raffle winners.

Your post said they “never” post any of the raffle winners. A week after the drawing is a far cry from “never”.
I have seen all the raffle winners posted in past years. I don’t remember the exact timing but it was soon enough after the drawings that I never thought anything was amiss.

Keep in mind these people are likely all volunteers. While I'm sure they wish to be as helpful to their supporters as possible they likely all have regular jobs and families to attend to. Be patient. The ADBSS has done a lot of good work over the years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom