ARIZONA HUNTERS!!

AZ402

There will be an emergency meeting Friday (tommorrow) at the Wildlife building on Mcdowell and 19th Ave. The meeting will be at noon. Short notice but if you can go, GO..............

Is Arizona the only state to restrict non resident tags to a predetermined percent of the total tags? How could this even become a issue?We live here,we pay taxes,we buy sportsman products that go to the conservation of wildlife habitat.Why is it illegal for us to have priority choice to hunting in our home state?Does USO outfitters normaly pay a percent of their income to AZ. for these previously stated reasons?Is GREED a factor?!!! I would like to meet Mr. Montoya in the woods with his clients.Accept the fact,Montoya,AZ. game and fish has done a outstanding job on our wildlife management,we have the big boys roaming our woods,not yours.Leave New Mexico,gain an
AZ. residency,and you to can hunt here. But I think you have no regard for us AZ. residents or our wildlife,you only love the dollar. Please print Montoyas picture and personal info as I would love to meet him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom