Arrested

Here I sit, shaking my head and wondering how we got so derailed in this country.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Divine Wisdom says ?spare the rod and spoil the child?. No wonder we are becoming a nation of spoiled brats, parents are punished for disciplining their children?

My principal in Jr High used a baseball bat planed to 3/4 inch and 80 or so holes drilled in it. I got beat well with it.

The "Board of Education" hung above coaches door to his office. Sounds about like the one you described, DM!I can remember a row of us at a time getting swats!

Good old California.

I didn't need it often, But my old man would set me straight when I got out of line. I am grateful for the few time I did get my butt kicked now that I look back on it.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-18 AT 04:01PM (MST)[p]I passed gas during a test. Couldnt help it and it came out a high pitched squealer. Teacher sent me to office and I gave a note that said Steve will explain his actions.
The boss asked me what I did. I said I was making noise in class.
He sent me out unscathed.
The next morning he called me in and said you lied to me. You lifted your leg and let out a big one. What happened with the board of education was 5 very intense hits.
It's all funny now.

I got a boot in my a$$ from the old man a few times and the wire end of the flyswatter across the back of my legs while running away from my mother more times than I can remember, and not once was it undeserved. I now suffer from a psychological disorder called RESPECT for others.

So?

Now You Can't Discipline?

Where's NVB's Stance on this?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>My principal in Jr High used
>a baseball bat planed to
>3/4 inch and 80 or
>so holes drilled in it.
>I got beat well with
>it.

+ 1

I missed the "Board of Education", but I witnessed a few friends getting instruction from it. That and having a yardstick cracked over my head a few times, and a ruler to the knuckles a few times. Never once told my parents, punishment ONCE was enough, and my Dad probably would have meted out much worse! It was even somewhat accepted by us- never had any bad feelings about the teachers/or principal/or coach that did it. we actually made up knicknames for those that did it, and actually worked to foster respect (or at least a don't get caught way of thinking!) :)

>Next they'll say you cant beat
>your wife!

WTH does that mean?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>>Next they'll say you cant beat
>>your wife!
>
>WTH does that mean?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

It means your all uncultured swines, elk & you need to be more open to the geniusness of progressive thinking! DUH!?

>I got a boot in my
>a$$ from the old man
>a few times and the
>wire end of the flyswatter
>across the back of my
>legs while running away from
>my mother more times than
>I can remember, and not
>once was it undeserved. I
>now suffer from a psychological
>disorder called RESPECT for others.
>

and I thought I was the only one to get the wire fly swatter! It happened more than once and a lesson I will never forget!

My mom hit my brother and me with what ever she could find. Once she laid it down we took it and threw it behind the firg. Well years later Mom was replacing the firg and found all of the paddles and belts and yes Fly swatters and called me to ask if I knew how they got there??????

I told her how and she said oh Mike where do you come up with this stuff. Selective memeory loss I suspect. LOL

It sure brought back some painful memories when I saw all of the stuff behind the frig.

Ii did make me respectful which the younger generation needs to learn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom