Arsonist in Caleeeefornia....

No, that's not what I said. I said Coors is made from bear piss.

Here's a fun fact the climate alarmists wouldn't want you to know. Cal Fire has made over 100 arson arrests so far this year. Last year they arrested 120.

My boys both went to college within spitting distance from the coors refinery in Golden.

There is lots worse stuff in Clear Creek than bear piss.

No, that's not what I said. I said Coors is made from bear piss.

Here's a fun fact the climate alarmists wouldn't want you to know. Cal Fire has made over 100 arson arrests so far this year. Last year they arrested 120.

Amazing how 'climate change' has addled the brains of some people to the point they lose control of their cigarette lighters.

Yep! California

NUDE WOMAN ARRESTED FOR ARSON AFTER FIRE AT CEMETERY, ACCORDING TO HOOPA TRIBAL POLICE​

At about 6:30 p.m. on September 25, 2021, Hoopa Valley Tribal Police received a call for service at the Hoopa Valley Tribal Cemetery for the report of a nude female standing next to a fire, which was out of control. When the officers arrived, they saw 32 year-old Emilee Risling, who was nude, next to the fire. They immediately detained her and requested Hoopa Wildland Fire’s response.

Sorry Homer, no photo provided.

Yep! California

NUDE WOMAN ARRESTED FOR ARSON AFTER FIRE AT CEMETERY, ACCORDING TO HOOPA TRIBAL POLICE​

At about 6:30 p.m. on September 25, 2021, Hoopa Valley Tribal Police received a call for service at the Hoopa Valley Tribal Cemetery for the report of a nude female standing next to a fire, which was out of control. When the officers arrived, they saw 32 year-old Emilee Risling, who was nude, next to the fire. They immediately detained her and requested Hoopa Wildland Fire’s response.

Sorry Homer, no photo provided.

PICs, or your man card is suspended.

Yeah, I didn't see the problem either.
So my tale about an 'illegal' fire....

It happened circa early 1970s while I still had my '53 Ford panel truck (see photo). It was also during my career as a mechanic at my dad's service station.

My granddad, my oldest son, who was about 8-9, & I were on our way into the back-country to hunt Coues deer not too far from Patagonia, AZ.

I was towing my jeep along a fairly rough 2-track at about 10-12 MPH when all of sudden the engine began racing & we coasted to a stop. No amount of shifting, etc. helped. I immediately thought broken U-joint. I had my grandfather get behind the wheel to steer while I started the jeep & pushed the truck off the road into a flat grassy area. Then I laid down alongside the truck while he tried to move it. The drive line was turning normally. Only one other thing it could be: broken axle. I had my tool box & managed to remove the broken axle. I used a coat hangar with a loop to drag out the busted end

By then, it was already about 4 pm. & it would be dark soon. So even though we were still a few miles from hunting country, we temporarily set up camp right there.

I then drove the open jeep back to Patagonia & called my dad so he could find me an axle. I also instructed him to have my wife call at the pay phone I was using ASAP. When she did, I gave her directions so she could bring me the axle. Once my dad located an axle at a junk yard (a '54 station wagon was a substitute), she called me back & I told her where I would be. waiting -- next to a vacant field on the corner of the hwy. & side road to camp. The drive would take her about 4 hrs. in our '69 Camaro SS.

I left the comfort of the place where the phone was and headed to the corner. It was getting really chilly. I gathered a bunch of deadfall & built a warming fire. About an hour later, I see the flashing lights of cop car. It was the sheriff. Someone had complained. I explained my problem, but he quickly told me waiting wasn't a problem as long as there was no fire.

I went back to the local pub & waited until about the time my wife would be getting there. About 15 mins. later, she pulled up. I had her follow me back to camp. I had warned her that she would be spending the night, so she had brought a couple warm blankets. I wrapped one around me so I wouldn't freeze my cajones in the open jeep.

The next day, I had Ellen stay until I had installed the new axle & made sure it worked.

Now you know the rest of the story.

post-82-1189639802.jpg

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom