Artificial Euromount Skulls

bullskin

Very Active Member
I have several sets of antlers that I regret sawing off their skulls long ago. I would like to display them as euromounts if I can find realistic skulls. Which makes do you who follow these options recommend? Thank you.

Uncle Mike’s maybe? You know anyone who has smaller dead heads ?

Your antlers their skull type scenario?

Definitely Uncle Mike's... I've got 2 sets of shed antlers I put on the Uncle Mike's and they work great, especially for display. I think you can find them for sheds and for antlers still on the skull plates.

They are plastic, and are quite white. If you wanted to play around with staining them or something to get a more natural look, I'm sure you could try. Share what your finished product looks like.!

I like uncle mikes. Here's a set of three point sheds i put on a mikes.
IMG_0345.jpg

I have a caribou that is in need of something like this. I looked online and all that comes up is mountain mikes artificial skulls. Cant seem to find uncle Mike’s. Is there a caribou skull available or does a guy just use an elk skull?

I have a caribou that is in need of something like this. I looked online and all that comes up is mountain mikes artificial skulls. Cant seem to find uncle Mike’s. Is there a caribou skull available or does a guy just use an elk skull?
Mountain Mikes is what we've been referring to by saying uncle mikes. Guess we should have been using the actual term rather than the slang that this site sees so often. Here on MM we could have called it pisscutter mikes, anti expo mikes, inflated score mikes, etc.

Very nice work mulebuck.

Would you care to share your price publicly for a mule deer skull replica.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom