Asking for a friend...

nochawk

Just wondering...

130860224_10221497216352355_4714696873199303792_n.jpg

My oldest and I were laying in a ditch next to a pond with decoys out.

Behind me there was a blast. Damn guy shot over us, to ground pound my deke. He nearly chit himself when i jumped up to ask him WTF.

Just this year as a matter of fact. Three of us were in our layout blinds and it was kind of breezy so the goose decoys had some movement. All three of us were nodding off and Chris said there was a single goose sitting in the decoys. Where? Right there! We don't see it! BOOM! Chris shot it on the ground. It was one of Craig's decoys. Hahaha! Chris will never live it down.

That's One NASTY Goose You Don't Have to Eat!

Was it one of His Bag Limit Counts?:D

He Tell His Wife?

Just this year as a matter of fact. Three of us were in our layout blinds and it was kind of breezy so the goose decoys had some movement. All three of us were nodding off and Chris said there was a single goose sitting in the decoys. Where? Right there! We don't see it! BOOM! Chris shot it on the ground. It was one of Craig's decoys. Hahaha! Chris will never live it down.

We were hunting a lettuce field...geese. both of us were working nights. We woke up and they were picking the field next to us....lots of traffic.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom