Asolo boots.

NECALI

Just want to give a great review on Asolo boots. I’ve seen some others on here recommend them so I thought I’d try a pair. I purchased my first pair about a year and a half ago and wore them on a ten day deer hunt and also to work every day and they’re still going. For me they have lasted better than any other boot I have worn. And I’ve tried allot. Danner pronghorn, Zamberlain, Cabelas Mendel’s, Lowa, Kenetrex and others. Not one of these other brands would last me over a year of hunting and work everyday. They’ve been comfortable, but would always start to fall apart at about that one year anniversary or less. They’ve all been the hiking type, not the taller hunting type boot.

I loved my Asolo's boots. I would wear them daily for 15 plus years; both for work and hunting, the 6" version. I would get about 5 years of wear & tear on them. I had to ultimately go with a taller boot (10") because of weak ankles, so I elevated to Crispi's. They have not disappointed either.

Both the wife and i have been wearing Asolos for 10 + years no complaints. I would get ours through Sierra, alot cheaper price. Great boots. Hold up nicely. I was at a point this spring needing a new pair, but i went with Hoffmans this time. Tremendous boot so far. Didn't jump ship for any other reason than just trying out another boot.
Still, i highly recommend Asolo if anyone is contemplating, annnnnddd Hoffmans. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom