ATLs and Fake ATLs, Lets see'em

BrowningRage

Long Time Member
ATL:
20230501_004235.jpg

Fake ATL:
20230501_155041.jpg

So out of shape.!! Only did 4.81 miles, 4550 total elevation gain, for this guy (and a 2 point deer).
Also, despite the crazy number of animals that were in this area all winter, only met 3 other guys with sheds, and a dozen or more without... Lots of "shed poaching" took place. Hope it was a fun Opener for any of you.!!

You Gotta Start Prying On Them Real Hard!:D

I left it, then about 2 hours later I came back by it and a young guy was standing there with one antler off. Apparently it just fell off!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It didn’t just fall off when gave it a shake. I just smiled and moved on.

ATL:
View attachment 109360

Fake ATL:
View attachment 109361

So out of shape.!! Only did 4.81 miles, 4550 total elevation gain, for this guy (and a 2 point deer).
Also, despite the crazy number of animals that were in this area all winter, only met 3 other guys with sheds, and a dozen or more without... Lots of "shed poaching" took place. Hope it was a fun Opener for any of you.!!
Congrats. that’s a great find. I’m fat as he!| just like most type 2 diabetic crumbl eating Utah horn hunters, so that’s why I always bring 3-4 shagged out spitters minimum to help haul out the brown gold. It was a great day on the mountain today, it was even probably better the last two months for those who partook

C480229F-BB4C-4D7D-B0FA-6AFE7EC9879A.jpeg

Congrats. that’s a great find. I’m fat as he!| just like most type 2 diabetic crumbl eating Utah horn hunters, so that’s why I always bring 3-4 shagged out spitters minimum to help haul out the brown gold. It was a great day on the mountain today, it was even probably better the last two months for those who partook

View attachment 109376
Was that a Wyoming guy in utah hunting horns? Ss will never believe it

That makes me break out just looking at it. It didn’t bother me when I was young, but it kicks my arse now.
LOL. Actually most of that is Virginia knotweed, though there is some poison ivy buried in there. Other locations that day were thick with the poison ivy. I’m lucky, I don’t get it. Otherwise my outdoor job would be impossible and I wouldn’t be in these thickets ever. Lately it seems I incidentally find about one antler every 3-4 days of working in the woods. Most are very small like this one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom