Attaching Swarovski Ocular Cover

G

Garion33

Hello all, does anyone know a good way to keep the ocular cover attached to a pair of swaros? I use the Crooked Horn Bino harness system. I can gerry rig something, but I know there are other folks who already have done this. I appreciate any help.

Take care,
Dave

Is this what you are looking for??
bino1.jpg

bino2.jpg

Kilowatt, it was you that turned me onto the idea of straps like pictured in your post to attach my rainguard. The only difference being that I use the black nylon web straps that Doug sells for $5.00 a pair shipped.

These leather rawhide straps have brass eyelets and the split rings to attach the covers to the Bino's. I think the cost is now around $10.00 for a setup.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-06 AT 07:25AM (MST)[p]The web straps Doug sells have metal eyelets, and I've just used the split rings that came with the harness.

I tried forever to get a hold of your buddy that sells the leather ones, but could never catch up with him at Sportman's and never got a reply to messages. Is there another source?

That's exactly what I was looking for. I also heard "Doug" sells the nylon pair for $5. Is this Doug from Cameraland?

Thanks again,
Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom