ATV COLORADO PERMIT QUESTION???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Would Anywhere in Dinosaur or Rangely Colorado, like a Convenience Store Sell these Tags/Stickers on a Sunday?

Or if a Guy tried Buying them Online would the Printed Paperwork do without having time to Receive the Sticker?

Thanks!

Pay online, print out. Keep in pocket as emergency supplies. Thank you for your donation since you will never be checked(y)

I printed mine from AZ. It didn't even say what it was for or have the word Arizona or ATV on it anywhere. It said "RECEIPT $25" and an 8 digit number.

Even at Cabela's in Grand Junction they did not have the stickers. Just gave us our paper work and kept it with wheeler if checked for proof. Been this way the last couple times I purchased them. Online should cover you.

Thanks Guys!

Hey BLooD!

Gettin Close to the Last Trip this year!

Hey hawk!

Only If I See One!

Since They Claim there isn't Any Wolves In TARDville or Kalirado I Help Make Sure of it!

They didn't give me the sticker even when i got it at the cdow office in meeker, just said to keep the permit with the word "Kalasaki" on it in the machine. (Yes thats how she spelled it lol)

LOL Jake!

That's still better than KUMANDSUCKME!:D

They didn't give me the sticker even when i got it at the cdow office in meeker, just said to keep the permit with the word "Kalasaki" on it in the machine. (Yes thats how she spelled it lol)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom