Awesome Archery Bulls 2

HullinPhx

Very Active Member
Just picked up a copy of the Patterson elk killed in AZ last year. Great Bull.. Very nice filming. Awesome hunts

John

I purchased this video yesterday and overall I am disapointed. There are some huge bulls on this video. I give them credit for that, but there are only 5 hunts on this video and only two of the hunts have good footage of the stalk, calling, and shot. Those 2 I just mentioned are excellent footage. Patterson's monster bull footage however is poor at best.

I agree, the footage was not all that great, and the shot on that bull was horrific even though it didn't go too far, that shot made me cringe. Overall it was okay, but being able to see those bulls was pretty cool.

The footage of Dave Peice Elk from the 2 different angles was great!!! I agree with you about that shot on Patterson's elk, Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good

I almost picked this up yesterday at Sportsmans , but another guy told me not to buy it . Iasked him if it was anything like Primos Videos and he laughed. I want to see these bull though , I may still buy it though...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom