Awfully quiet after Wyo draw

dwalton

Very Active Member
It sure seems that MM members didn't fare well this year. Usually there are a bunch of guys who got lucky with a moose or sheep tag. I thought my wife a was sure deal with her points, but it seems every year she misses it by just a wee bit.

Best of luck to all with those coveted tags!

Dave...I probably took your wifes tag, sorry. Got drawn for area 27 moose. Decided to use my points since moose #'s and thus tag numbers are going down and point creep made my 1st choice out of sight.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I was one of the max point sheep applicants that failed to draw....again. A few more states to go but the WY sheep draw was my best chance. I think I read on another thread I was one of only six max pt holders that didn't draw.

LAST EDITED ON May-10-10 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]That is a hard pill to shallow mtgoat, but it puts you in a good place for next season. What unit.

I applied for 19 this year, 24 last year and I think 5 before that. I seem to manage to just miss each time. It's not so bad, anticipation is half the fun.

mtgoat - you are a member of a dwindling club. After all this time, why not hold out to be the last man standing.

mtgoat, You can hold out for 19 or draw 5 next year for sure if you have max.

My wife and I drew unit 90-2 tags. I had max points, she had 0 pts, we drew on the group application.

Going on a Wyoming antelope hunt for our tenth anniversary. What a great wife!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom