AZ 12B West Late

huntut

I finally drew my Arizona tag this year after 19 years of applying as a non resident. I will have a lot of time to scout in November before the hunt and I plan to hunt the entire 10 days if necessary to find a real good buck. Anyone have some pointers they would like to share on locations to scout, glass and hunt. I realize I am gonna be competing with all the big guides on this hunt so any information will be helpful. I am also interested in finding a good, centrally located camping spot on the unit. Is it best to use a tent or toy hauler? ATV or truck to get around?

Thanks for your help.

Congrats on the tag. I was in the same boat with 19 non resident points. Seems like there will be a lot of us hunting it this year, just based on the amount of posts on Monster Muleys. It will be my first time there, so I don't have any advise to pass on. Good luck and maybe we will bump into each other.

Congrats on the tag, use it wisely for you'll probably not get another one.

Lot so good places to camp, it will be really cold, whether you have snow or not. I'd take the 5th wheel and lots of propane. Water will freeze, need jugs inside.

Trucks much better than ATVs, or UTVs just because of the cold and dust.

If you are seeking some one on one help for $3500 and I furnish the camp, food, etc., let me know. I'm available right now!

Good luck and good hunting!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom